In less than 70 days I will be studying abroad! I cannot wait to see Bilbao! ❤
Here I will make my check list of things I have to do before then, and also a list of things I expect my experience to be like
Things to do before I leave:
- Pack, obviously.
- Practice Spanish! I have made myself an insane study sheet to follow for every day in May! Will I complete it? I hope so!
- Exercise! I mainly want to do this because I will now have more time on my hands since this semester of college is ending soon. Besides work, I will have to fill up my time!
- Get tan! Haha, this is probably the most unreasonable goal, because I will always either be as white as a ghost, or as red as a tomato. I think I will sit outside everyday for about 15 minutes or something to get tan. I really am just trying to prevent sunburn when I am in Spain!
What I expect this adventure to be like:
- I will speak LOTS of Spanish!
- I imagine myself exploring the street alone during the day, just taking in the views!
- I will probably go to the beach quite a few times.
- I will sit at little cafes and eat little, cute foods.
- There will be children in my host family. (This will not be confirmed until two weeks before I leave, but lets hope! Little kids speaking Spanish is just the cutest!)
- I will see The Puppy!
- I will still fall asleep at 9pm even though the sun won’t set for another hour! hahahahahaha!
- I will NOT get a sun burn! lol
- By the end, I hope to have gained the confidence of speaking Spanish out loud and will be able to hold meaningful conversations! 🙂
I cannot wait for this experience!
Also, if you want to see/hear me speak Spanish, I just posted a video on the YouTube Channel, Emybookworm’s Cinema . Go check it out!